Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Authors To Watch: L.T. Lewis, author of 'S.H.I.N.E. and WIN: 5 Keys to Conquer the Fear of Failure'





Lisa (L.T.) Lewis is a Spiritual Strategist, Author, Speaker and Coach.  She is the Founder & CEO of Kick Boxing Believers, L.L.C. a transformational business dedicated to helping individuals identify and kick the limiting beliefs/boxes in their lives.  Facilitating ‘next level’, free- from-boxes-living for her clients is her life's joy!  She champions this in a creatively energizing way with life-changing impact via her writings, speeches, seminars, workshops, tele-classes, webinars and coaching sessions.

L.T. also has the following tools that she brings to the table in service to you:
·        20+ Years Management in the Public Sector
·        Certificate in Public Leadership
·        Certificate in Personal Development Coaching
·        Best Selling Author
·        Ordained Clergy

CONNECT:

WEBSITE | TWITTER




If you feel stuck in a mediocre life and you can’t seem to break free, be inspired by the guidance of L.T. Lewis in S.H.I.N.E. and WIN: 5 Keys to Conquer the Fear of Failure.  As a Spiritual Strategist,
Coach and Entrepreneur, L.T. utilizes time-tested truths and spiritual secrets to help women identify the fears and beliefs that are keeping them boxed into an ordinary life.  To live the life you desire, rise above your obstacles, SHINE and WIN.

Launched at #8 on Amazon in Success Self Help.

S.H.I.N.E. and WIN: 5 Keys to Conquer the Fear of Failure is available at Amazon


Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a Spiritual Strategist, Author, Speaker, and Personal and Executive Coach.  I am also the Founder & CEO of Kick Boxing Believers, L.L.C. a transformational business dedicated to helping individuals identify and kick the limiting beliefs/boxes in their lives.  Facilitating ‘next level’, free- from-boxes-living for her clients is her life's joy!  She champions this in a creatively energizing way with life-changing impact via her writings, speeches, seminars, workshops, tele-classes, webinars and coaching sessions.

Lisa also has the following experience and tools to effectively serve my readers:
20 Years of Management in the Public Sector
Certificate in Public Leadership
Certificate in Personal Development Coaching
Best Selling Author
Ordained Clergy




Nice to have you here, L.T. When did you begin writing?

I’ve been writing since second grade.  I love to write.  I write poetry, short stories, and self-help materials.

Describe your writing process. Do you plot or write by the seat of your pants? When and where do you write?

Oddly enough, I write whenever I can.  I carry a pen and notebook with me wherever I go.  I also started recording my thoughts or chapters on my phone and transcribe them later.  I’ve learned that I need to write when a flow of ideas is fresh.  I’ve been on the subway an idea comes from something I’ve just seen or overheard and I start to write.  At the end of the day I consolidate everything I’ve written. 

I also blog and write a weekly column for a few online magazines. 


Can you tell us about your most recent release?

I also blog.  I write a weekly column for a few online magazines. 

How did you get the idea for the book?

I decided to write and publish my book S.H.I.N.E. and WIN: 5 Keys to Conquer the Fear of Failure, an Amazon Bestseller, via my company Kick Boxing Believers, L.L.C. for two primary reasons:
1.      To help someone else struggling to move beyond their fear of failure and achieve their life's goals.
2.      To tell my story and share lessons learned; the five keys that have been critical to me continuing to move forward to achieve y life’s goals.
 
Of all your characters, which one is your favorite? Why?

Because I write self-help books my favorite characters are the individuals that will read my book.  I want to help as many people as I can achieve their goals and live the life they desire to live!

What was the most challenging aspect of writing your book?

It was a challenge to write this book because I had to be vulnerable.  I shared my story, my failure, my struggle but it was not only therapeutic but also eye opening.  I learned some key lessons that helped me overcome and conquer my fear of failure.

Which authors have inspired your writing?

I enjoy a variety of writers from Guy Kawasaki to Amy Schumer. 

What projects are you currently working on?

I am currently doing more public speaking and expanding my coaching practice.  As a matter of fact, your readers can receive my S.H.I.N.E. Blueprint and a complimentary 1-Hour Coaching session with me by signing up at www.shineandwin.com

What advice would you offer to new or aspiring authors?

Tell your authentic story both the trials and triumphs.  Exposing one’s warts is not easy but has a life changing impact for you and your readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment